Did you know that as a student or graduate of Columbia School of Social Work, you have free access to GoinGlobal, an international career resource for both domestic and international candidates?
Whether you are interested in pursuing an opportunity across town or around the world, take a look at GoinGlobal, including their country and city career guidesdirectory of employers, H1B visa employer listings, and opportunities in 120 locations worldwide.
With the changed employment landscape due to the COVID-19 pandemic, they have recently added a wealth of new resources to support your job search.
Take a look at the links found on their homepage sidebar “Job Search During COVID”:
- Working During a Pandemic – forward thinking job search and networking tips
- COVID Career Advice – timely news articles covering a range of topicsGlobal
- Employment Briefings – areas of job promise in key countries
You can also find new economic information in their country career guides under “Snapshot” and “Job Search Overview.” Note every country guide has a dedicated section under “Finding a Job” about “Telework and Freelance.”
- Students: To access GoinGlobal for free, click on the GoinGlobal icon on the Career Connect Dashboard.
- Alumni: Go to Columbia Alumni Association’s GoinGlobal Career Portal (UNI login required).
To learn more about the site’s features and resources, take a look at their user training schedule.