RSVP to Susannah Welbeck at [email protected] by May 3rd.
Links to register (or receive recording) by region:
- Mid-Hudson – Tuesday, April 12, 10:00 am
- Mohawk Valley – Wednesday, April 13, 4:00 pm
- Southern Tier – Thursday, April 14, 9:00 am
- Capital District – Friday, April 15, 10:00 am
- Long Island – Tuesday, April 19, 9:00 am
- Finger Lakes – Wednesday, April 20, 4:00 pm
- North Country – Friday, April 22, 12:00 pm
- Central New York – Tuesday, April 26, 12:00 pm
- Western New York – Wednesday, April 27, 5:00 pm
- NYS DOH – Friday, April 29, 12:00 pm
Register using the QR code or via this link.
Interested in learning about mental health therapist opportunities including for those who are bilingual, graduating, or recent graduates?
Shared by the NYC Department of Citywide Administrative Services (DCAS):
Are you a licensed social worker looking for an opportunity to be a part of something new? Join DCAS and partner agencies on Thursday, March 10, 2022, from 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. to learn about the Behavioral Health Emergency Assistance Response Division (B-HEARD), a new health-centered approach to mental health emergencies.
For the first time in New York City’s history, teams of health professionals, including EMTs, paramedics, and mental health professionals are responding to 911 mental health calls. B-HEARD is looking to hire multiple social workers who will play an integral part of this initiative. In this session, you will learn
about B-HEARD, the City agencies involved, the day-to-day work, and the process for applying for the social worker positions.
To register, please visit: https://bit.ly/BHEARD310
For more information, please contact: DCAS Office of Citywide Recruitment at [email protected]