Shared by the NASW-NYC Chapter:
The NASW-NYC CARES Member Ambassador program is proud to present the second virtual student symposium, designed to support NYC social work students, on Wednesday, April 7, 2021 at 7:00 pm EST. Based on the overwhelming responses from attendees of the student town hall held in the fall semester that focused on student experience in the era of virtual learning, the spring 2021 student symposium will focus on field placement in the COVID-19 environment.
The goals for this event:
- Discuss and share field placement experiences in the COVID-19 environment
- Hear from social work professionals who work in field placement
- Network with students of social work and social work professionals in NYC
- Get insight, resources, and tips for your own field placement journey
- Get updated on how you can become involved and engaged with the chapter if you’re a new grad or soon to graduate
Visit www.naswnyc.org/SpringSS2021 to register and learn more.
ADA accommodation requests and questions should be emailed to [email protected].
This is a FREE event open to all NYC students of social work!
Open to both NASW Members & Non-Members!
First Year Students Encouraged to Join!