Email your resume to [email protected] to register!
Good Shepherd Services is hosting a Virtual Information Session and Career Fair on Thursday, November 4, 2021, from 12:00 – 3:00 PM ET with a strong focus on Social Work careers.
Meet with Social Workers from different program areas (Foster Care, Prevention, Domestic Violence, Residential and School based programs), hear how their work impacts NYC communities, get a glimpse into a day-in-the-life of various roles, and find out what career tracks are available to you.
Those from all experience levels are invited to join.
Register here: https://tinyurl.com/xbcfuz5s
More information about the MHSC Program: https://www.nychealthandhospitals.org/now-hiring-mental-health-service-corps/
Update from NASW-NYC as of 7/6/21:
Organizations/agencies in attendance:
- Cayuga Centers
- CORE Service Groups
- Acacia Network
- Karen Horney Clinic
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Bridging Access to Care
- A Home Within
- Nido de Esperanza
- Greenwich House, Inc.
- Partnership with Children
- Restore NYC
- New York Psychotherapy and Counseling Center
- Hunter College Liberty Partnerships Program
- RAIN, Inc.
- Vibrant Emotional Health
- Henry Street Settlement
- Outreach Development Corporation
- VISIONS/Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Tribeca Therapy
- Revcore Recovery Center of Manhattan LLC
- The Jewish Board
- Center for Court Innovation
- Visiting Nurse Service of New York
For more information, go to: https://www.naswnyc.org/page/CARESEvents
Questions regarding this event should be emailed to [email protected]
Interested in working within a New York City agency or mayoral office?
The Mayor’s Office of Appointments recruits talented leaders from all fields to work towards achieving meaningful and positive change for New Yorkers, and to fulfill the Mayor’s vision of a diverse and inclusive leadership in NYC government.
The Resume Portal helps MOA identify and connect leaders with opportunities in over 60 City agencies and mayoral offices.
- Hannah Green ’18, Program Associate at Vera Institute of Justice, The Initiative to End Girls’ Incarceration
- Samantha Phillips, Director of Talent & Recruitment at Color Of Change
- Theresa Thanjan ’97, Senior Manager of Member Engagement at New York Immigration Coalition