- Licensed Professional Social Worker (LMSW, LCSW) – Full-time, Part-time
- Licensed Therapist (LMFT, LMHC) – Full-time, Part-time
- Social Work Supervisor – Full-time
- Program Manager – Full-time
- Mental Health Specialist II – Full-time
- Care Manager – Full-time
They will be hiring for the following locations
- All locations in the surrounding area of the event location
- Master’s degree in Social Work and current registration to practice as a Licensed Social Worker.
- Minimum of one year as a social service, mental health and/or substance abuse service provider
- Bilingual skills may be required, as determined by operational needs.
- (Mental Health Specialist II role) Master’s Degree Counseling, or related degree required.
- Minimum one year of social work experience in a mental health or social service setting.
- (Care Manager role) Bachelor’s degree in a human services or related field required
How to prepare
Completing our online application prior to the event is strongly encouraged and will speed up the process. Please bring Resume and one form of a photo ID. with you to the event.
What to wear
Dress code is Business casual (dress pants/skirt, button down/blouse, optional tie).
How to get to the event
220 East 42 Street is located between 2nd and 3rd Avenues (near Grand Central Station). It is the former Daily News Building. There is a very large world globe in the lobby. Bring a photo ID to provide to lobby security in order to obtain a guest pass.
About Visiting Nurse Service of New York
For generations, New Yorkers have relied on the Visiting Nurse Service of New York for home care. Throughout their history, VNSNY has responded with vision and purpose on behalf of those who need their care. Their founder, Lillian Wald, was guided by her steadfast belief that the health and well-being of her patients and their families depended on the connections forged in healthy communities.
Today, VNSNY remains committed to its mission to improve the health and well-being of people through high-quality, cost effective healthcare in the home and community. Their offerings encompass preventive health measures, chronic disease management, and care coordination, so that individuals who require care—those who are recovering, disabled, chronically ill, or in need of assistance that cannot be provided by friends or family members—can remain in their homes and communities, safely and independently.
Their community of professionals work in a collaborative culture powered by a spirited passion for the work they do.
- Snacks and refreshments
- Meet and speak with VNSNY Social Workers
- Hiring Managers
- Social Work Managers
- Recruitment and Benefits Specialists
What is a Hiring Event?
Think of it like a job fair, but for one company and more personal. Hiring events are a great way for employers to fill multiple roles quickly. Hiring is a human process, and they would like to meet you to see if you’re a fit!