From the NASW-NYC Chapter:
REGISTRATION FOR THE UPCOMING VIRTUAL SOCIAL WORK JOB FAIR ON WEDNESDAY, JULY 13, 2022 FROM 10AM TO 3PM, IS NOW OPEN!
Click on the image below for more information and to register.
Questions? Email [email protected]
RSVP to Susannah Welbeck at [email protected] by May 3rd.
Learn more and register here: https://www.naswnyc.org/page/jobfair
Update from NASW-NYC as of 7/6/21:
Organizations/agencies in attendance:
- Cayuga Centers
- CORE Service Groups
- Acacia Network
- Karen Horney Clinic
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Bridging Access to Care
- A Home Within
- Nido de Esperanza
- Greenwich House, Inc.
- Partnership with Children
- Restore NYC
- New York Psychotherapy and Counseling Center
- Hunter College Liberty Partnerships Program
- RAIN, Inc.
- Vibrant Emotional Health
- Henry Street Settlement
- Outreach Development Corporation
- VISIONS/Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Tribeca Therapy
- Revcore Recovery Center of Manhattan LLC
- The Jewish Board
- Center for Court Innovation
- Visiting Nurse Service of New York
For more information, go to: https://www.naswnyc.org/page/CARESEvents
Questions regarding this event should be emailed to [email protected]