RSVP to Susannah Welbeck at [email protected] by May 3rd.
Learn more and register here: https://www.naswnyc.org/page/jobfair
Update from NASW-NYC as of 7/6/21:
Organizations/agencies in attendance:
- Cayuga Centers
- CORE Service Groups
- Acacia Network
- Karen Horney Clinic
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Bridging Access to Care
- A Home Within
- Nido de Esperanza
- Greenwich House, Inc.
- Partnership with Children
- Restore NYC
- New York Psychotherapy and Counseling Center
- Hunter College Liberty Partnerships Program
- RAIN, Inc.
- Vibrant Emotional Health
- Henry Street Settlement
- Outreach Development Corporation
- VISIONS/Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Tribeca Therapy
- Revcore Recovery Center of Manhattan LLC
- The Jewish Board
- Center for Court Innovation
- Visiting Nurse Service of New York
For more information, go to: https://www.naswnyc.org/page/CARESEvents
Questions regarding this event should be emailed to [email protected]
The District of Columbia Child and Family Services Agency (CFSA) is hosting a “Be The Change” Career and Internship Fair for master’s level licensed and seasoned social workers, recent graduates, and interns who are passionate about keeping children safe, supporting families, and driving positive change in the District of Columbia.
Wednesday, October 30, 2019
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
200 I Street SE, Washington, D.C. 20003
1st Floor Multipurpose, Room 1001
This is a great opportunity to connect with recruiters from Child Protective Services, Permanency, Office of Youth Empowerment, In-Home, and Kinship about employment opportunities with their administrations.
The Career Fair will include:
- Meeting with Agency Director Brenda Donald
- Question and Answer Panel Discussion
- The Day in the Life of A Social Worker
- Health and Wellness Activities & Giveaways
- On the spot interviews
Light refreshments will be reserved.
There is limited space. Register today! (It’s FREE!)
The deadline for registration is Friday, October 25 or when the event capacity is reached.
To schedule your “on the spot interview”, click here. Attendees are asked to dress professionally and to bring copies of their résumés and current licensure to the event.
This location is metro accessible / Navy Yard.