The offices of Career Services and Leadership Management; Development and Alumni Relations; and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are pleased to invite students to our 4th Annual Communities of Color Virtual Networking Event on Thursday, October 28.
All those who identify as students of color/BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and People of Color) are encouraged to participate!
This is a great opportunity to meet and mingle with a group of distinguished alumni of color, learn about their career paths and trajectories, and get tips and advice on navigating your own path as a professional of color in a dedicated virtual support space.
The list of featured alumni can be found below.
Thursday, October 28
6:30 – 8:00 pm ET
Pre-registration is required.
Sign up here using your LionMail account by Tuesday, October 26. We ask that you only register if you are able to attend.
- Noel Altaha ’16 – Senior Program Manager, Center for Court Innovation
- Priscilla Chen ’08 – Assistant Director of Counseling, Integration Charter Schools
- Sidney Delince ’19 – Quality Resource Manager, YAI / Psychotherapist, Gender and Sexuality Therapy Center
- Aliya Donn ’16 – Consultant/Cybersecurity Analyst, Security Risk Advisors
- Shanequa Moore ’10 – Founder & CEO, I’RAISE
- Kirk Royster ’14 – Director, Operations, Bowery Residents’ Committee
- Jasmin Tobar ’16 – Education and Mentorship Programs Manager, The Salvadoran American Leadership and Education Fund
- Pablo Venturino ’16 – Associate Director, Workforce Development, DC Government
Read more about our participating alumni.