Attention Students, trainees, and clinicians!
Are you seeking opportunities in mental/behavioral health and/or addiction professions? Check out this upcoming virtual job fair hosted by the Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA)!
Employers will be looking for behavioral health clinicians including Licensed Clinical Social Workers and Marriage and Family Therapists before and after the event. Create your searchable profile on the Health Workforce Connector to be sure they can find you.
- See the world without leaving home
They have gathered employers from all over the United States, and they’ll all be available to you in a single virtual space.
- Get connected
Dozens of recruiters will be online and eager to meet with you.
- Choose your opportunity
Take your pick among hundreds of jobs available in communities across the nation.
- Community Mental Health Centers (CMHCs)
- Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs)
- Private Practices
- Community Outpatient Facilities
- Correctional Facilities
- American Indian Health Facilities
- State or Local Health Departments
- Rural Health Clinics (certified) (RHCs)
- Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs)
- School Based Clinics
- Substance Use Disorder Facility