VNS Health is hosting an online interview event on Tuesday, July 19th. Register for one of the limited time slots between 2:30pm to 4:00pm. Additional details and pre-registration (required) can be found here.
From the NASW-NYC Chapter:
REGISTRATION FOR THE UPCOMING VIRTUAL SOCIAL WORK JOB FAIR ON WEDNESDAY, JULY 13, 2022 FROM 10AM TO 3PM, IS NOW OPEN!
Click on the image below for more information and to register.
Questions? Email [email protected]
When: Thursday, May 26th, 12:00- 1:00 PM (ET)
What: Learn more about the opportunities available under the NYC Health + Hospitals/SUD Program
When: June 1st, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM (ET)
Where: Lower Manhattan, New York, NY 10041
What: Learn about opportunities is various departments and programs. This includes: Medical/Surgical units, Pediatrics, Women’s Health, Emergency Room, Crisis Intervention & B-Heard, Acute & Ambulatory Behavioral Health, Primary and Collaborative Care, Correctional Health, Virtual ExpressWell & Long-Term Care
To REGISTER, submit your resume to [email protected] with
Subject Line: “Social Worker-General Care” OR “Social Worker-Behavioral Health”
Meet with VNSNY’s Community Mental Health Services team to learn about a variety of behavioral health programs and services and the work involved to care for patients and run programs. Employment opportunities will also be discussed and a tour of the office will be provided. Masks required. Open to graduating students and alumni!
Date: Friday, May 13, 12:00- 2:00 PM
Search VNSNY jobs here!
Links to register (or receive recording) by region:
- Mid-Hudson – Tuesday, April 12, 10:00 am
- Mohawk Valley – Wednesday, April 13, 4:00 pm
- Southern Tier – Thursday, April 14, 9:00 am
- Capital District – Friday, April 15, 10:00 am
- Long Island – Tuesday, April 19, 9:00 am
- Finger Lakes – Wednesday, April 20, 4:00 pm
- North Country – Friday, April 22, 12:00 pm
- Central New York – Tuesday, April 26, 12:00 pm
- Western New York – Wednesday, April 27, 5:00 pm
- NYS DOH – Friday, April 29, 12:00 pm
Register using the QR code or via this link.
Interested in learning about mental health therapist opportunities including for those who are bilingual, graduating, or recent graduates?