Whether you plan to apply for a summer internship or post-grad opportunity, there are steps you can take now to prepare, including drafting a target list of employers. You can begin this process by:
- Researching organizations you want to work for based on their mission and impact. Not sure where to start? Check out the links in the Employer Research folder within the Document Library of Career Connect.
- Identifying opportunities within these organizations that align with your knowledge, skills, and interests.
- Making connections and conducting informational interviews with people working at these organizations in roles that you hope to attain.
Learn more at our Job Search Workshop on Tuesday, October 27 from 1:00 to 1:50 PM in Room C06! There will be another workshop for those seeking summer opportunities on Thursday, November 14.
ProFellow Academy, an online platform where the experts teach you how to find and win competitive fellowships, grants, and awards, is now being offered for FREE!
Content will include:
- Free short courses and webinars on how to find and win fellowships, grants, and awards
- Our Events calendar of live in-depth workshops on insider application strategies
- Recorded courses, including ProFellow’s Kickstarter Course (aka “Fellowships 101”) – learn how to find the right funding opportunities for your next big career goal
- Virtual “office hours” with ProFellow Founder and four-time fellow Dr. Vicki Johnson – ask your burning questions when you need assistance
- Live Q&A with fellowship winners and industry experts
- Invitations to ProFellow’s in-person networking events
- Personal introductions to current and former fellows globally
- And more!
Request to join here!
ProFellow Academy is an extension of ProFellow, an online database where you can search through more than 1,000 professional and academic fellowship programs.