CSSW students and alumni are invited to attend the Social Impact Career Fair at the Austin W. Marxe School of Public and International Affairs on Friday, February 15!
This is an exclusive opportunity to meet and connect with representatives from a range of government, nonprofit, and private sector employers.
Go to Career Connect > Events for the registration link and information on confirmed employers.
Learn from 40+ Social Impact Leaders sharing their best strategies and advice for growing a career that makes a positive impact in the world at the upcoming Social Impact Career Virtual Summit, hosted by: and co-hosted by:
What You’ll Learn
- An in-depth understanding of the types of roles and career paths you can pursue in the social impact space
- Strategies on how to channel your passions, talents, and skills to create a career that makes a difference in the world
- Clarity on what nonprofits and socially-conscious companies are looking for in job candidates
- Tips on what you need to have in your resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile
- Advice on exploring new career options, searching for jobs, and tapping into the hidden job market
How the Virtual Summit Works
The Social Impact Career Virtual Summit is a FREE online event providing you with the key insights for growing a career in a B Corp, Social Enterprise, or Nonprofit; in CSR, Sustainability, and Impact Investing; or as a Consultant, Freelancer or Social Entrepreneur.
- After registration, you’ll receive an email with everything you need for getting the most out of the virtual event.
- When the summit begins on October 15th, you’ll receive an email each day with a link to access all the interviews for that day.
- All interview recordings will be available until midnight, October 18th.
- If you can’t make all the sessions, no worries! After you get your free ticket, we will provide an option to access all the summit recordings to watch at your own convenience!
Summit Schedule + Speakers
Day 1 – October 15th (7:00 pm EST)
Facebook Live Kick-Off Event: Summit Overview + Live Career Coaching Q&A with Marcos Salazar, CEO of Be Social Change
Day 2 – October 16th (9:00 am EST)
For-Profit Careers: Using Business as a Force For Good
Day 3 – October 17th (9:00 am EST)
Nonprofit Careers: Working to Solve the Most Pressing Social and Environmental Problems
Day 4 – October 18th (9:00 am EST)
Entrepreneurial Careers: Working as a Social Entrepreneur, Impact Consultant, Freelancer, and Creative Social Impact Career Pathways
Get your FREE ticket!