Here is a partial listing of various public talks, articles, interviews, etc.
- Discovering the World’s Most Perfect Fluid, Science on Hudson public outreach talk, Nevis Laboratories, Irvington, NY, February 13, 2020. Rough video: https://youtu.be/K609FG6jcUY
- Exile And Creativity: Enrico Fermi, panel discussion at the Italian Cultural Institute, New York, February 20, 2018. This was related to serving as a consultant to David Schwartz on his wonderful new Fermi biography The Last Man Who Knew Everything.
- RHIC’s Discoveries and the Paradigm Shift, interview with Virginia Greco in ALICE Matters, December 2016.
- The Big Bang Machine, a February 2007 Discover magazine article in which I say a few things.
- The First Few Microseconds, a May 2006 Scientific American article I co-authored with Michael Riordan on RHIC and the perfect liquid discovery.
- A January 2003 book review of Tom Siegfried’s Strange Matters that I wrote for Science magazine.