- “The search for extraterrestrial intelligence should be in the mainstream” says Harvard astrophysicist Avi Loeb. Alien Civilizations, UFOs, and the Fate of Humankind
- What is Data Annotation and How is it Used in Machine Learning?
- Post-Covid-19 Era: Gun And Its Usages
- How to Protect Your WordPress Website From Hackers
- “Elohim is Plural, Do Not Translate It with God”: An Interview with Bible Expert Mauro Biglino
Category Archives: History
“Elohim is a plural, do not translate it with God,” says Mauro Biglino, a prolific and controversial author who has spent the last decades of his life translating ancient Biblical Hebrew for the Edizioni San Paolo, one of the leading … Continue reading
~ by Robert Cole Rome is like a huge museum and art gallery with all of the historical sites and amazing architecture that you can see around you. Walking around the streets of Rome would make you feel like you are … Continue reading
Exploring Rome with new eyes Rome is possibly the #1 city in the world for numbers of tour guides and tour companies. At every corner and step, you bump into amazing monuments and churches. Most visitors follow the direction of … Continue reading
On 24 August AD79, Mount Vesuvius, a volcano that had remained silent for 1,500 years, erupted with horrifying force, destroying the Roman cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum. Four million tonnes of pumice, rock and ashes rained on the towns.