- “The search for extraterrestrial intelligence should be in the mainstream” says Harvard astrophysicist Avi Loeb. Alien Civilizations, UFOs, and the Fate of Humankind
- What is Data Annotation and How is it Used in Machine Learning?
- Post-Covid-19 Era: Gun And Its Usages
- How to Protect Your WordPress Website From Hackers
- “Elohim is Plural, Do Not Translate It with God”: An Interview with Bible Expert Mauro Biglino
Monthly Archives: November 2016
Italian cuisine is not about recipes. It is about a careful selection of fresh ingredients. So, forget about Sbarro and enhanced chicken and broccoli pizza, ok? When in Rome try these dishes out.