We are excited welcome you back from summer break and to announce the Fall schedule of the International History Workshop. Unless otherwise indicated, we will meet on Wednesdays from 12:00 PM – 1:15 PM in Fayerweather 513. Lunch will be served. Please note the room change for the first meeting of the workshop.
Our first meeting will be with Professor Kornel Chang on Wednesday, September 18th, from 12 – 1:15 PM in Fayerweather 411. Please find the Fall schedule and tentative Spring schedule (to be updated) attached below.
We look forward to seeing you at the workshop!
With all best wishes,
Isobel, Yasemin, Rohan, and Alice
- September 18th: Kornel Chang
- September 25th: Lydia Walker
- October 2nd: Madeleine Elfenbein
- October 9th: Karuna Mantena
- October 16th: Samuel Stein
- October 23rd: Uluğ Kuzuoğlu
- October 30th: Venus Bivar
- November 6th: Radhika Singha
- November 13th: Jamie Martin
- November 20th: Isadora Mota
- November 27th: Thanksgiving (no workshop)
- December 4th: Raphael Cormack
- January 22nd: Ananya Chakravarti
- January 29th: Aileen Lichtenstein
- February 5th: Anna Skarpelis
- February 12th: Andrew Zimmerman
- February 19th: Michal Shapira
- February 26th: Vanessa Ogle
- March 4th: Laurence Monnais
- March 11th: Rachel Nolan
- March 25th: Julia Martinez
- April 1st: Daniel Stolz
- April 8th: Rosie Bsheer
- April 15th: Ilya Afanasyev
- April 22nd: Reena Goldthree
- April 29th: Manu GoswamiThanks to our sponsors:
The Center for International History, ISERP, The Harriman Institute, Weatherhead East Asian Institute, and The Department of History.
Thanks to the Center for Science and Society for the use of their space.