COVID-19 Impacts on the Labor Market & Recent Policy Changes to the Unemployment Insurance System
[Recording of this training will be uploaded here once ready.]
Date and Time: Thursday, June 11th, 2020, 10:30am-11:30am
Jordan Matsudaira, Associate Professor of Economics and Education, Teachers College Columbia University (Bio)
This session will discuss the current and anticipated impacts of the COVID-19 crisis on labor markets in the region, and how federal policy changes have altered the benefits available to impacted workers.
Objectives: By attending this webinar, participants will
- Better understand the current impacts of the COVID-19 Crisis on labor markets
- Better understand the anticipated impacts of COVID-19 Crisis on labor markets
- Better understand how the impacts and policy changes affects available benefits
More details and registration:
LIVE WEBINAR w/ Limited Capacity- Please note that this event is open to the public and being recorded for educational and professional development purposes.
FREE ADMISSION W/ OPTIONAL DONATION TO CSSW STUDENT EMERGENCY FUND
- Donations will go to CSSW students facing immediate crises including food insecurity, housing insecurity, or other unexpected COVID-19 related expenses.
- To donate please CLICK HERE
1 CE for NYS-, NJ-, and CT- licensed social workers. Other states, please confirm with your licensing board as many other states accept our social work CE.
***Tickets are available until 8am on 6/11/2020 OR when capacity is reached***