We are excited to announce that SIPA’s 2021 Application is officially live. We strongly recommend providing yourself with ample time to prepare a complete application that best represents your academic abilities. To help you get started, we encourage you to consider the following steps:
1. Review the Application Requirements. Be sure to read through the checklist thoroughly. One important update to note for the 2021 application is the GRE/GMAT requirement. For more information, see this recent post.
2. Be mindful of deadlines. Our deadlines are final, so make sure you submit your materials by each respective deadline.
|Program||Term||Early Action||Fellowship Consideration||Final Deadline|
|MIA, MPA, MPA-DP||Spring 2021||Oct. 15, 2020|
|MIA, MPA, MPA-DP||Fall 2021 (application available in Aug.)||Nov. 1, 2020||Jan. 5, 2021||Feb. 5, 2021|
3. Attend a Q&A session. The Admissions team is offering small-group sessions for applicants who need additional support in preparing their application materials. If you have specific questions about the process, you are encouraged to register for an upcoming session.
4. Look for funding! The best time to begin a financing strategy is now. It’s important to do this in tandem with your admissions application as many fellowships will require similar materials. Check out this database we’ve compiled.
5. Subscribe to the Admissions Blog. Our blog posts will give you tips and advice on essentially each part of the application.
Remember to allow your authentic voice to reflect in your application. We want to see your unique qualities shine through. Best of luck!
If you have any questions, email us at [email protected].