Farewell

The SIPA Admissions Blog started in 2008 and has been one of the most enjoyable parts of my job since starting as the Director of Admissions and Financial Aid at SIPA in the spring of 2006.  All posts to date note Matt Clemons as the author and this will actually be the last blog entry with my name.  I am leaving SIPA but will not be leaving the admissions community.  As of next week I will be the Director of Admissions at the Harvard Kennedy School.

If you have contacted me via email in the past please note that my Columbia email account will no longer be active.  Any questions applicants have can be directed to [email protected].  The new Director will likely take the opportunity to make an introduction on the blog sometime soon.   My hope is that the previous content can continue to inform applicants about the application process, financial aid, and all of the wonderful opportunities afforded by a SIPA education.  It has been an honor to serve SIPA for the past five-plus years and I wish readers all the best.