Interested in supporting Nightline? Here are some ways you can become involved in our organization without directly serving as a Peer Listener. If you have another idea of how you could contribute or if you want resources to promote Nightline, please contact our directors at [email protected]. If you want to learn more about becoming a peer listener, visit our Become a Nightline Listener page.
- If you have ever called Nightline in the past and have a second to spare, we would really appreciate it if you filled out this anonymous feedback form! We are always looking for new ways in which to improve our services.
- Contact us if you’re interested in co-sponsoring mental wellness-related events or having our resource materials at your event.
- Please share information about Nightline and our website with your friends and group members.
- Help us get our name out there by printing and posting our Nightline flyers (below) around campus, on your door, or in a virtual space!
CU Faculty, Staff, and Mental Health Professionals
- Talk about Nightline with students you work with.
- Get involved in our training: we are often looking for mental health professionals to help in training seminars for both incoming peer listeners and our current staff members.
- Get involved in our certification process: professionals can also help as advisors in our new listener certification process.
- Email our directors at [email protected] for more information on how to get involved.