Postdoctoral Associate Position Announcement!
Precision Medicine Working Group
- Machine learning, deep learning; Risk prediction using biomarkers
- Precision medicine; Novel design and analysis of clinical trials and observational studies; Electronic health records
- Network analysis; Integrative data analysis; Latent variable models
- Statistical challenges encountered in neuropsychiatric disorders
- 2018 – present, Professor (with tenure), Departments of Biostatistics and Psychiatry, Columbia University
- 2013 – 2018, Associate Professor (with tenure), Departments of Biostatistics and Psychiatry, Columbia University
- 2006 – 2013, Assistant Professor, Departments of Biostatistics and Psychiatry, Columbia University
- 2006-present, Core Faculty Member, New York State Psychiatric Institute
- Department of Statistics, Columbia University, Ph.D., 2005
- University of Science and Technology of China, B.A., 2001.
Selected Professional Services
- Section Chair, ASA Health Policy Statistics Section (HPSS), 2021-2022
- Section Chair, ASA Mental Health Statistics Section (MHSS), 20018-2019
- Associate Editor, Biometrics, 2019-present
- Associate Editor, Journal of the American Statistical Association (JASA), 2018-2020
- Our COVID-19 forecasts are included in the COVID-19 Forecast Hub and CDC official forecasts! Check out our Github. Recent accuracy ranks among the highest among all models for national-level COVID deaths. See Biostatistics Department’s Newsletter reporting our model.
- Our paper (Xie et al. 2020 on conditional Gaussian graphical model) was selected as the cover story of Biometrics September 2020 issue!