The Center for Environmental Economics and Policy (CEEP) is just born! check out their working paper series.
Questions about applying to the PhD Program in Sustainable Development at Columbia? Please visit the program’s page on SIPA’s website and GSAS admissions.
PhD Program Handbook (in html; 2010 PDF version here) and brochure.
The IRI Data Library at Columbia maintains a free database of climate and environment related data.
CIESIN at Columbia maintains a large collection of environment and development related data.
The Digital Social Science Center at Columbia maintains a variety of data for quantitative work in the social sciences, including GIS databases.
Center for Environmental Economics and Policy (CEEP) at Columbia University
Columbia University Information Technology (CUIT)
The Earth Institute at Columbia University
Columbia University Academic Calendar
SDDS Wiki (members only)
Slack (members only)
Institutions where we have had research collaborations
- Australian Bureau of Meteorology
- The National Bureau of Economic Research
- Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute
- NASA Goddard Institute for Space Studies, New York
- The International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA), Austria
- Ecole Polytechnique, Paris
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- United Nations Statistics Division, New York
- United Nations Development Program (UNDP)
- Center for International Development at Harvard University
- International Research Institute for Climate and Society
- National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR)
- Center for Multiscale Modeling of Atmospheric Processes (CMMAP)
- World Health Organization
- Results for Development
- Second Muse
- Institute of Nuclear Science and Technology, University of Nairobi
- Millennium Villages Project
- NGO Forum for Water and Sanitation, Bangladesh
- Environmental Defense Fund
- Swiss Re
- The Girl Child Network, Nairobi
- International Energy Agency
- The World Bank
- National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis
- New York State Energy Research and Development Authority
- Brooks World Poverty Institute at The University of Manchester
- Vespucci Summer Institute on Geographic Information Science