Integrale Advisors Part-Time Internship Opportunity (Unpaid)
Integrale Advisors is a real estate investment and advisory firm. Our principals are seasoned real estate professionals with in-depth real estate experience making investments and advising clients. Integrale adheres to the principles of extensive research, thorough underwriting, impeccable execution and alignment of the investors’ and management’s interests. By building close relationships with local and national business leaders, market specialists, and real estate developers, Integrale is able to quickly respond to opportunities arising in the market place.
Our firms’ principals have generally been involved in the real estate industry for their entire careers. They solve real estate problems and make real estate investments both for institutions and personally, domestically and internationally. Integrale Advisors is a unique combination of real estate professionals from around the world. In past cycles they have successfully worked with developers and investors in complex bank workouts, standard developments across asset classes, re-positioning difficult projects, and finding hidden opportunities where other professionals saw unsolvable problems.
Benefits of working with Integrale Advisors
- Interns will be given a letter of recommendation at successful completion of internship.
- An amazing opportunity to immerse yourself in the real estate industry from a business perspective that can transcend to other industries.
- Develop an understanding of what goes on in different types of businesses.
- Ability to learn about business from real, hands-on experience.
- Flexibility of part-time work (You set your schedule and log operating hours).
- Access to the Integrale Advisors network of professionals.
- Understanding of global economic issues.
- Perform market analysis and competitive research of industry trends, write short articles accordingly.
- Plan marketing strategies for new development projects.
- Perform analysis and reporting of social media accounts on a weekly basis.
- Create goals & strategies for growing aforementioned social media accounts.
- Type reports, letters, memos, etc.
- Currently pursuing a collegiate education;
- Friendly and outgoing;
- A passion for meeting new people;
- Interest or future plans in the business, real estate, or management industry;
- Excellent follow-up and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
- Good telephone manner; and
- 3.0 Cumulative GPA or higher.
- Applicants should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com