This series is sponsored by Columbia University’s Institute for Social and Economic Research and Policy (ISERP). ISERP pioneers research and integrates knowledge and methods across the social sciences.
The series is administered by an interdisciplinary committee of graduate students in the social sciences. You can reach them at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you can email the department representatives:
- Anthropology: Eduardo Romero-Dianderas (email@example.com) and Anna Kirstine Schirrer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Economics: Nathaniel Mark (email@example.com)
- History: Thomas Zuber (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Political Science: Viviana Rivera-Burgos (email@example.com) and Cristy Vo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sociology: Tiffany J. Huang (email@example.com)