Ah, the joys of vaping! The smooth sensation, the flavorful clouds, and the satisfaction of a good puff. But what happens when your trusty IGET Goat Vape starts acting up? Panic? Frustration? Confusion? We’ve all been there. These issues can be a real buzzkill, whether a sudden silence when you expect a satisfying vapour or an unexpected noise. But fear not, dear vaper, for we have delved deep into the common problems of the IGET Goat and have come up with solutions just for you!
Why is My IGET Goat Not Working?
The IGET Goat, with its adjustable airflow and high capacity, has been a favourite among vapers. But like all devices, it can face issues. Here are the most common problems:
- Broken Adjustable Airflow or Mouthpiece
- Run-Out E-Liquid or Battery
- E-Liquid Leakage
- Broken Battery Indicator
- Burnt Heating System
Data sources: IGET Goat Not Working
Solutions to Common IGET Goat Issues
- E-Liquid Leakage: This is often the most noticeable problem. Causes can range from tank damage, prolonged vaping, or excessive vaping strength. If you notice e-liquid on the body, clean it gently with a cotton swab. If the leakage has reached the inner parts, it’s best to dispose of the device.
- E-Liquid Tank Check: If you experience decreased vapour, a burnt taste, or a blinking battery indicator, your e-liquid might run out. Check the visualized e-liquid tank. If it’s empty, it’s time for a new Goat Vape.
- Battery and Vapor Check: If the battery indicator is flashing, it might be low on power. Since the IGET Goat is disposable, it’s safer to replace it than to attempt a charge. The battery indicator might be broken if the hand is unlit, but vapour is produced.
- Airflow and Mouthpiece: The airflow or mouthpiece might be damaged if there’s no vapour, but the battery indicator is on. Causes can be a fall, accidental burning, or blockages. While some blockages can be cleared, significant damage means it’s time for a replacement.
- Heating System Damage: If none of the above issues is present, the heating system, comprising the battery, atomizer, and coil, might be at fault. The heating system is likely damaged if the device isn’t heating or there’s no vapour despite a lit indicator. Given that the IGET Goat is disposable, it’s best to replace it.
While the IGET Goat is reliable, occasional hiccups are part of the vaping experience. With this guide, you’re now equipped to tackle most issues head-on. Remember, safety comes first! Avoid disassembling the device on your own. And if you ever feel out of depth, it’s always best to consult with professionals or get a new appliance from IGET Australia.
We’d love to hear about your experiences and any additional tips you might have. Share your stories in the comments below, and let’s keep the vaping community informed and safe!