- Abascal, Maria, Tiffany J. Huang, and Van Tran (equal co-authors). Forthcoming. “Intervening in Anti-Immigrant Sentiments: The Causal Effects of Factual Information on Attitudes Toward Immigration.” The ANNALS of the American Academy of Political and Social Sciences.
- Huang, Tiffany J. 2021. “Perceived Discrimination and Intergroup Commonality Among Asian Americans.” RSF: The Russell Sage Foundation Journal of the Social Sciences. 7 (2) 180-200.
- Huang, Tiffany J. 2020. “Negotiating the workplace: second-generation Asian American professionals’ early experiences.” Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies.
- Tran, Van C., Fei Guo and Tiffany J. Huang. 2020. “The Integration Paradox: Asian Immigrants in Australia and in the United States.” The ANNALS of the American Academy of Political and Social Science, 690(1):36-60.
- Tran, Van C., Jennifer Lee, and Tiffany J. Huang. 2019. “Revisiting the Asian Second-Generation Advantage.” Ethnic and Racial Studies 42(13): 2248-2269.
Book Reviews and Other Publications
- Lee, Jennifer and Tiffany J. Huang. 2021. “Reckoning with Asian America.” Science 372(6537):8.
- Huang, Tiffany J. and Estela Diaz. 2020. Review of “Hyper Education: Why Good Schools, Good Grades, and Good Behavior Are Not Enough” by Pawan Dhingra in Social Forces.
- Huang, Tiffany J. and Jennifer Lee. 2020. Review of “Origins and Destinations: The Making of the Second Generation” by Renee Luthra, Roger David Waldinger, and Thomas Soehl in Contemporary Sociology 49(2):184-186.
- Huang, Tiffany J. and Jennifer Lee. 2019. Review of “Raising Global Families: Parenting, Immigration, and Class in Taiwan and the US” by Pei-Chia Lan in Social Forces 97(4): e1-e3.
- With Jennifer Lee. “Why the trope of Black-Asian conflict in the face of anti-Asian violence dismisses solidarity.” The Brookings Institution, March 11, 2021.
- With Jennifer Lee. “Re-imagining safety, belonging, and justice in the wake of anti-Asian violence.” The Brookings Institution, March 1, 2021.
- With Berenike Schott and Daniel Tadmon. “We Voted for a Union at Columbia and We’re Willing to Fight For It.” Talk Poverty, October 22, 2018.
- “Why We Wore ‘Abolish ICE’ Shirts to the Statue of Liberty.” Gotham Gazette, August 23, 2018.
- “Yes, All Women. Asian-American Women, Too.” Reappropriate.co, December 4, 2017.
Public Health Publications
- Laymon, Barbara, Reena Chudgar, Tiffany J. Huang, Mukti Kulkarni, Peter Holtgrave, and Kathleen Gore. 2020.”Partnering on the Social Determinants of Health With the Community Health Improvement Matrix.” Journal of Public Health Management and Practice.
- Jarman, Holly, Sarah Rozenblum, and Tiffany J. Huang. 2020. “Neither protective nor harmonized: the crossborder regulation of medical devices in the EU.” Health Economics, Policy, and Law.
- Huang, Tiffany J., Bridget Kerner, and Sandra Whitehead. 2018. “Navigating Degrees of Collaboration: A Proposed Framework for Identifying and Implementing Health in All Policies.” Journal of Environmental Health 81(4):22-28.