- Abascal, Maria, Tiffany J. Huang, and Van Tran (equal co-authors). 2021. “Intervening in Anti-Immigrant Sentiments: The Causal Effects of Factual Information on Attitudes Toward Immigration.” The ANNALS of the American Academy of Political and Social Sciences 697(1):174-191.
- Discussed in the New York Times, November 3, 2021.
- Huang, Tiffany J. 2021. “Perceived Discrimination and Intergroup Commonality Among Asian Americans.” RSF: The Russell Sage Foundation Journal of the Social Sciences. 7(2):180-200.
- Discussed in this NBC New York story on relations between the Black and Asian communities.
- Huang, Tiffany J. 2021. “Negotiating the workplace: second-generation Asian American professionals’ early experiences.” Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies 47(11):2477-2496.
- Tran, Van C., Fei Guo and Tiffany J. Huang. 2020. “The Integration Paradox: Asian Immigrants in Australia and in the United States.” The ANNALS of the American Academy of Political and Social Science, 690(1):36-60.
- Tran, Van C., Jennifer Lee, and Tiffany J. Huang. 2019. “Revisiting the Asian Second-Generation Advantage.” Ethnic and Racial Studies 42(13): 2248-2269.
Book Reviews and Other Publications
- Huang, Tiffany J. 2022. “The importance of Asian American identity for Asian Americans: a quantitative analysis.” AAPI Data: Data Bits.
- Lee, Jennifer and Tiffany J. Huang. 2021. “Reckoning with Asian America.” Science 372(6537):8.
- Huang, Tiffany J. and Estela Diaz. 2020. Review of “Hyper Education: Why Good Schools, Good Grades, and Good Behavior Are Not Enough” by Pawan Dhingra in Social Forces.
- Huang, Tiffany J. and Jennifer Lee. 2020. Review of “Origins and Destinations: The Making of the Second Generation” by Renee Luthra, Roger David Waldinger, and Thomas Soehl in Contemporary Sociology 49(2):184-186.
- Huang, Tiffany J. and Jennifer Lee. 2019. Review of “Raising Global Families: Parenting, Immigration, and Class in Taiwan and the US” by Pei-Chia Lan in Social Forces 97(4): e1-e3.
- With Jennifer Lee. “Why the trope of Black-Asian conflict in the face of anti-Asian violence dismisses solidarity.” The Brookings Institution, March 11, 2021.
- Quoted in the New York Times, “Will Asian Americans Bolt from the Democratic Party?“, March 2, 2022.
- With Jennifer Lee. “Re-imagining safety, belonging, and justice in the wake of anti-Asian violence.” The Brookings Institution, March 1, 2021.
- With Berenike Schott and Daniel Tadmon. “We Voted for a Union at Columbia and We’re Willing to Fight For It.” Talk Poverty, October 22, 2018.
- “Why We Wore ‘Abolish ICE’ Shirts to the Statue of Liberty.” Gotham Gazette, August 23, 2018.
- “Yes, All Women. Asian-American Women, Too.” Reappropriate.co, December 4, 2017.