Enrollment in our elementary- and intermediate-level courses is reserved for undergraduate and graduate students (e.g. Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, School of International and Public Affairs) who need these courses to fulfill degree requirements.
All Columbia students must take Spanish language courses (UN 1101-3300) for a letter grade. We do not allow Pass/D/Fail or auditing in these courses.
If spots are available, Columbia Business School students must complete the following procedures:
- Take the online placement test: click here for instructions for taking the exam
- Save a screen capture of your results and submit them to your instructor on the first day of class.
- Keep perfect attendance (no absences) during the Change of Program Period.
- Download the University’s Registration Adjustment Form (click here to download)
- Bring a copy of the Registration Adjustment Form to the instructor to obtain her/his approval.
**NOTE: Staff in the Department of Latin American and Iberian Cultures cannot sign a Registration Adjustment Form on behalf of an instructor.
- Obtain the instructor’s signature / approval
- MBA students submit the signed Registration Adjustment form to the Office of Student Services in 113 Uris Hall
- EMBA students submit the the signed Registration Adjustment form to Warren Hall, Room 405 or scan and email their signed form to [email protected] .