Columbia School of Social Work is part of the MSW Career Consortium of NYC, a network of staff, faculty, and administrators from MSW granting institutions in New York City and surrounding areas who provide or support career and professional development for master level social work students and graduates.
The mission of the Consortium is to enhance the career prospects of constituents of member schools through collaboration on employer engagement, professional development, and recruitment initiatives, including an annual MSW Job Fair held virtually every spring.
The Consortium is rooted in the core values highlighted in the National Association of Social Workers (NASW) Code of Ethics and committed to professional excellence, the success of all graduating social work students, and the investment in our students and each other as a community.
Current members include:
- Adelphi University School of Social Work
- Columbia University School of Social Work
- Fordham University Graduate School of Social Service
- Silberman School of Social Work at Hunter College
- Lehman College Department of Social Work
- Long Island University Department of Social Work
- New York University Silver School of Social Work
- SUNY Stony Brook School of Social Welfare
- Touro College Graduate School of Social Work
- Yeshiva University Wurzweiler School of Social Work
If you are an employer and are interested in learning more about the Consortium and opportunities to partner, including for our annual MSW Job Fair, please email [email protected].