- July 31, 2018 – -Jyoti’s paper, titled “Li4Ti5O12: A Visible-to-Infrared Broadband Electrochromic Material for Optical and Thermal Management“, gets published in Advanced Functional Materials.
- July 30, 2018 – Qian’s paper, titled “Operando and three-dimensional visualization of anion depletion and lithium growth by stimulated Raman scattering micrscopy“, gets published in Nature Communications.
May 31, 2018 – Master students Nathan, Weiheng and Yuxiang are going to UIUC, ASU and University of Houston for Ph.D. study, respectively. Congrats!
May 17, 2018 – Jyoti is a finalist at the 2018 Elsevier Green and Sustainable Chemistry Challenge and presents in the 3d Elsevier Green and Sustainable Chemistry Conference in Germany.
- March, 2018 -Yali’s paper “Visualizing Ion Diffusion in Battery Systems by Fluorescence Microscopy: A Case Study on the Dissolution of LiMn2O4.“, gets published in Nano Energy.
- January 31, 2018 – Guoyu’s paper, titled” Bio-inspired, spine-like flexible rechargeable lithium-ion batteries with high energy density” , gets published in Advanced Materials.
- August 31, 2017 – Yuan’s perspective on “Thermally Regenerative Electrochemical Cycle for Low-grade Heat Harvesting” gets published in ACS Energy Letters.
- August 28, 2017 – Jyoti’s paper, titled “Scalable, “Dip-and-Dry” Fabrication of a Wide-Angle Plasmonic Selective Absorber for High-Efficiency Solar–Thermal Energy Conversion“, gets published in Advanced Materials.
- June 15, 2017 – Yuan wins the Scialog Fellowship for Advanced Energy Storage.
- June 6, 2017 – Yuan wins Columbia RISE award together with Prof Wei Min in Chemistry on investigating ion transport in battery electrolyte.