My current research focuses on race and immigration, particularly the experiences of second-generation children of immigrants in the United States.
- Tran, Van C., Jennifer Lee, and Tiffany J. Huang. 2019. “Revisiting the Asian Second-Generation Advantage.” Ethnic and Racial Studies.
- Huang, Tiffany J., Bridget Kerner, and Sandra Whitehead. 2018. “Navigating Degrees of Collaboration: A Proposed Framework for Identifying and Implementing Health in All Policies.” Journal of Environmental Health 81(4):22-28.
- Research Assistant, Professor Maria Abascal, Columbia University (2018-present)
- Research Assistant, Professor Van Tran, Columbia University (2018)
- Research Assistant, Professor Holly Jarman, Center for Law, Ethics, and Health, University of Michigan School of Public Health (2012-2013)
- Research Intern, Center for the Health Professions, University of California, San Francisco (2010)
- Summer Research Assistant, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (2008)
- Data Coder and Interviewer, Survey Research Center, University of California, Berkeley (2006-2007)
- “Working Together: Investigating the relationship between perceptions of intra-racial and interracial commonality.” Summer School on Social Cohesion, Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences, June 2017.
- With Botsko, C. “Achieving the Triple Aim: how local health departments and community health centers collaborate to improve population health” (poster). National Network of Public Health Institutes Annual Conference, May 2016.
- With Runnels, LA. “Leveraging Community Health Assessment and Improvement Planning to Address Health Inequities ” (poster), Open Forum for Quality Improvement, April 2016.
- “Mobilizing Partners to Achieve Health Equity” (oral presentation). American Public Health Association Annual Meeting, November 2015.
- With Abeyta R, Jantz R, Perez A, Goldberg P, Guajardo E, and Wells E. “No Smoking Allowed: Patron Satisfaction with the SmokeFree Ordinance in Brownsville, Texas” (poster). National Association of County and City Health Officials Annual Meeting, July 2013.
- “Health Care Costs of Childhood Lead Poisoning in Michigan, 2011” (poster). CDC Public Health Associate Program Poster Session, April 2012.