- Program Analyst, Performance Improvement, National Association of County and City Health Officials (2014-2016)
- Fellow, Public Health Associate Program, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2010-2012)
- Parliament of Ghana, Select Committee on Health (2013)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (2009)
- City of Berkeley, Public Health Division (2008)
- Contributor, Health in All Policies: Experiences from Local Health Departments (February 2017).
- Roots of Health Inequity Facilitator’s Guide (2016 update).
- With Christopher Botsko. “Working with Community Health Centers in Pursuit of the Triple Aim.” NACCHO Exchange, Volume 15, Issue 1, Winter 2016.
- With Christopher Botsko and Mary Kate Allee. “Partnerships between Local Health Departments and Community Health Centers in Pursuit of the Triple Aim.” NACCHO Research Brief, April 2016.
- Mobilizing for Action through Planning and Partnerships User’s Handbook (2015 update).
- With Barbara Laymon and Kathleen Gore. “Addressing the Social Determinants of Health through the Community Health Improvement Matrix.” NACCHO Research Brief, November 2014.
- With Berenike Schott and Daniel Tadmon. “We Voted for a Union at Columbia and We’re Willing to Fight For It.” Talk Poverty, October 22, 2018.
- “Why We Wore ‘Abolish ICE’ Shirts to the Statue of Liberty.” Gotham Gazette, August 23, 2018.
- “Yes, All Women. Asian-American Women, Too.” Reappropriate.co, December 4, 2017.