- Bostko, C and Huang, TJ. “Working with Community Health Centers in Pursuit of the Triple Aim.” NACCHO Exchange, Volume 15, Issue 1.
- Botsko, C, Huang, TJ and Allee, MK. “Partnerships between Local Health Departments and Community Health Centers in Pursuit of the Triple Aim.” NACCHO Research Brief, April 2016.
- Laymon, B, Gore, K, and Huang, TJ. “Addressing the Social Determinants of Health through the Community Health Improvement Matrix.” NACCHO Research Brief, November 2014.
- Roots of Health Inequity Facilitator’s Guide (2016 version).
- Mobilizing for Action through Planning and Partnerships User’s Handbook (2015 update).
- Huang, TJ and Botsko, C. “Achieving the Triple Aim: how local health departments and community health centers collaborate to improve population health” (poster). National Network of Public Health Institutes Annual Conference, May 2016.
- Huang, TJ and Runnels, LA. “Leveraging Community Health Assessment and Improvement Planning to Address Health Inequities ” (poster), Open Forum for Quality Improvement, April 2016.
- Huang TJ. “Mobilizing Partners to Achieve Health Equity” (oral presentation). American Public Health Association Annual Meeting, November 2015.
- Abeyta R, Huang TJ, Jantz R, Perez A, Goldberg P, Guajardo E, and Wells E. “No Smoking Allowed: Patron Satisfaction with the SmokeFree Ordinance in Brownsville, Texas” (poster). National Association of County and City Health Officials Annual Meeting, July 2013.
- Huang TJ. “Health Care Costs of Childhood Lead Poisoning in Michigan, 2011” (poster). CDC Public Health Associate Program Poster Session, April 2012.