- New York Times article on tips for living with SCD.
- The Sickle Cell Disease Association of America (SCDAA) website.
- The Sickle Cell Thalassemia Patient Network (SCTPN) hosts an annual Sickle Cell Awareness Walk in September.
Resources for middle schoolers:
- Information about New York high schools.
Resources for high schoolers:
- Register with the College Board to sign up for the SATs and to learn about colleges.
- Find the schedule of Regents examinations here.
- College undergraduates with sickle cell disease can apply for a $1,000 scholarship through the Sickle Cell Thalassemia Patients Network (SCTPN) here!
Online Support Groups: