Interested in supporting Nightline? Here are some ways you can become involved in our organization without directly serving as a Peer Listener. If you have another idea of how you could contribute or if you want resources to promote Nightline, please contact our directors at email@example.com. If you want to learn more about becoming a peer listener, visit our Become a Nightline Listener page.
- Come to our community outreach events and participate in our awareness initiatives. For more information about community outreach, visit our Beyond the Lines page.
- Contact us if you’re interested in co-sponsoring mental wellness related events or having our resource materials at your event.
- Please share information about Nightline and our website with your friends and group members.
- Help us get our name out there by printing and posting our Nightline flyers (below) around campus or on your door.
CU Faculty, Staff, and Mental Health Professionals
- Talk about Nightline with students you work with.
- Get involved in our Training – We are often looking for mental health professionals to help in training seminars for both incoming peer listeners and our current staff members.
- Get involved in our Certification Process – Professionals can also help as advisors in our new listener certification process.
- Email our directors at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to get involved.