We hold that the truth of God is found in the Holy Bible, we believe it can be trusted and that it is God’s Word to humanity.
Therefore, we believe in:
1. The only true God, the almighty Creator of all things, existing eternally in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit – full of love and glory.
2. The unique divine inspiration, entire trustworthiness, and authority of the Bible.
3. The value and dignity of all people: created in God’s image to live in love and holiness, but alienated from God and each other because of our sin and guilt.
4. Jesus Christ, fully human and fully divine, who lived as a perfect example, who assumed the judgment due sinners by dying in our place, and who was bodily raised from death and ascended as Savior and Lord.
5. Justification by God’s grace to all who repent (literally, turn) and put their faith in Jesus Christ alone for salvation.
6. The indwelling presence and transforming power of the Holy Spirit, who gives to all believers a new life and a new calling to obedient service.
7. The unity of all believers in Jesus Christ, manifest in worshipping and witnessing churches making disciples throughout the world.
8. The victorious reign and future personal return of Jesus Christ, who will judge all people with justice and mercy, giving over the unrepentant to eternal condemnation but receiving the redeemed into eternal life.