Below is the list of papers whose experiments have been (partly) conducted at C.E.L.S.S.
- Baron, David, Renee Bowen, and Salvatore Nunnari. 2017. Durable Coalitions and Communication: Public versus Private Negotiations. Journal of Public Economics,
- Battaglini, Marco, Salvatore Nunnari, and Thomas R. Palfrey. 2016. The Dynamic Free Rider Problem: A Laboratory Study. American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, 8: 268-308.
- Casella, Alessandra, Jean-Francois Laslier and Antonin Mace. 2017. Democracy for Polarized Committees: The Tale of Blotto’s Lieutenants. Games and Economic Behavior, 106, 239-259.
- Casella, Alessandra, Navin Kartik, Luis Sanchez and Sebastien Turban. 2018. Communication in context: Interpreting promises in an experiment on competition and trust. PNAS, 115 (5), 933-938.
- Herrera, Helios, Ernesto Reuben and Michael Ting. 2017. Turf Wars. Journal of Public Economics, 152: 143-53.
- Alessandra Casella and Thomas Palfrey. Trading Votes for Votes: An Experimental Study
- Mark Dean and Nate Neligh. Experimental Tests of Rational Inattention
- Ambuj Dewan and Nate Neligh. Estimating Information Cost Functions in Models of Rational Inattention
- Nate Neligh. An Experiment on Network Growth
- Manuel Puente, A Comment on “Identifying Higher-order Rationality” (Kneeland, ECMA 2015).
- John Ifcher, Anna Solow-Collins and Homa Zarghamee. The Effect of Monetary Cues on Risk Aversion in a Ransom-Assignment Experiment.
Work in Progress
- Agranov, Marina, Mark Dean, Evan Friedman, Han Huynh and Pietro Ortoleva. Identifying Incomplete Preferences.
- Friedman, Evan and Jeremy Ward. Beliefs
- Giovanna Invernizzi. How does Salient Public Information Affect Majority Decision? An Experimental Test.
- Mel Win Khaw, Luminita Stevens and Michael Woodford. Strategic Complementarity in a Dynamic Setting.
- Jeremy Ward. Pivotality and strategic behavior.