Below is the list of papers whose experiments have been (partly) conducted at C.E.L.S.S.
- Alessandra Casella, Jean-Francois Laslier and Antonin Mace. Democracy for Polarized Committees: The Tale of Blotto’s Lieutenants
- Alessandra Casella and Thomas Palfrey. Trading Votes for Votes: An Experimental Study
- Mark Dean and Nate Neligh. Experimental Tests of Rational Inattention
- Ambuj Dewan and Nate Neligh. Estimating Information Cost Functions in Models of Rational Inattention
Work in Progress
- Giovanna Invernizzi. How does Salient Public Information Affect Majority Decision? An Experimental Test.
- Mel Win Khaw, Luminita Stevens and Michael Woodford. Strategic Complementarity in a Dynamic Setting.
- Nate Neligh. An Experiment on Network Growth
- Jeremy Ward. Pivotality and strategic behavior.